Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-13-2007, 08:05 PM   #11
88
Fully Optimized
 
88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,775
Send a message via MSN to 88
Default Re: Rep

it's easy to figure out when you see the green bars. I mean, if i personally saw them and I didnt know what they were i would just ask or read and find out. If people don't care about leaving rep then they just wont
__________________

__________________
Killing under the cloak of war is no different than murder

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 08:29 PM   #12
Golden Master
 
joxley1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,846
Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990
Default Re: Rep

Yeah, nice idea there!
__________________

joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:22 AM   #13
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
Eh? Whats that got to do with putting txt next to the SCALES? IM not on about the rep bar
Come on mate, have you never been off-topic, It shouldn't be done, but it happens
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:59 AM   #14
Golden Master
 
Raffaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,798
Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz
Default Re: Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Come on mate, have you never been off-topic, It shouldn't be done, but it happens
I didnt mean it in a bad way, check the follow up post i made to him
Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:09 AM   #15
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
I didnt mean it in a bad way, check the follow up post i made to him
I see it, thought it was unusual for you to say that
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 12:38 PM   #16
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,534
Default Re: Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88
it's easy to figure out when you see the green bars. I mean, if i personally saw them and I didnt know what they were i would just ask or read and find out. If people don't care about leaving rep then they just wont
IMO, with the "rep guide" sticky thread, I don't really see a need to have anything by the rep scale... I mean, yes, some new members won't know what it is, and I wouldn't mind having something written there, but its not like urgent priority or anything.
LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:16 PM   #17
Golden Master
 
Raffaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,798
Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz
Default Re: Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le GoogelGuRu
IMO, with the "rep guide" sticky thread, I don't really see a need to have anything by the rep scale... I mean, yes, some new members won't know what it is, and I wouldn't mind having something written there, but its not like urgent priority or anything.
I know its not urgent mate, its just a suggestion. The thing with the rep guide is, if people dont know what rep is, then why they gonna look for the guide? If theres something next to the scales, then they might just check it, and once they know about rep, they might look for the rep guide.
__________________

Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0