Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 01:55 AM   #11
BSOD

Default Re: Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdgr
Gave you a red for posting this:
QQ more plz. Thanks.

Anywho...

There should be a way to see who gives you a rep point though, whether good or bad. You should have the right to know who's giving you +1kudos or -1kudos. And we should call them kudos, not rep points. Most other websites use Kudo count, which sounds pretty cool and hell, it rocks.

Old 10-27-2006, 02:31 AM   #12
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sytheious
QQ more plz. Thanks.

Anywho...

There should be a way to see who gives you a rep point though, whether good or bad. You should have the right to know who's giving you +1kudos or -1kudos.
I disagree. Some people would definitely just give a neg rep to the one who gave them the neg rep. And then again that person would get pissed because he did nothing bad and still got a neg rep. I think u can see where I'm going.
Though then again chances are that this won't happen much, but I still think that reps should remain anonymous.

Old 10-27-2006, 02:49 AM   #13
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
People would definitely just give a neg rep to the one who gave them the neg rep.
It just happened to me.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:57 AM   #14
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990

Guys, don't be worrying about rep, please, we all know who the goodies & baddies are, without any green bar. For example, Brookfield could have the worst rep record here, infact, if he had red bars, I would still know he's a nice guy, alot nicer than other people!
Old 10-27-2006, 09:57 AM   #15
Golden Master

Those stack of limes are just things for me. I know my people personally, so I would know that Maurice or you James are nice guys. Green limes are not to direct me.

If you take a moment to think, you'll agree that they look like this sour fruit.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:14 PM   #16
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by joxley1990
Guys, don't be worrying about rep, please, we all know who the goodies & baddies are, without any green bar. For example, Brookfield could have the worst rep record here, infact, if he had red bars, I would still know he's a nice guy, alot nicer than other people!
As a matter of fact, I have 15 green, 3 reds & a blue, thanks James for your kind words.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:32 PM   #17
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to LambOfGod

yea i have 5 Blue ones and 3 Green.

the Blue ones are Rep from new users i take it?
LambOfGod- Q6600 g0 @ 3.06 Ghz * DFI LANPARTY DK X48-T2RS * Antec 1200 * Rosewill RP550 PSU * EVGA 8800 GTX Superclocked *WD 74GB Raptor * 2 X Seagate 1TB 7200.11 (RAID 1) * 4 GB DDR2 1022 GSKILL 5-5-5-13 * Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit/Windows XP 64 Bit
Old 10-27-2006, 04:03 PM   #18
Golden Master

Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambOfGod
yea i have 5 Blue ones and 3 Green.

the Blue ones are Rep from new users i take it?
No, the blue ones are neutral rep. It means you got a positive and a negative rep on that particular post.

I always post my name when I give rep, positive or negative. I think I've only given like 1 negative rep the whole time anyway.

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Old 10-27-2006, 04:13 PM   #19
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy
No, the blue ones are neutral rep. It means you got a positive and a negative rep on that particular post.

I always post my name when I give rep, positive or negative. I think I've only given like 1 negative rep the whole time anyway.
The sender is automatically shown, I know you, yourself, can't see this, & I think that's wrong, it's like getting an official notice, but prevented from opening the envelope, one of my negs was given by a member that I had banned.
Old 10-27-2006, 04:16 PM   #20
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to LambOfGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy

Thanks man for the rep man,

but dude, i got a blue rep in this post what did i say that could even possibly deserve a negative rep?

http://www.computerforums.org/showth...542#post463542

i mean there was only 4 posts total! and mine had good information and that was it. ????

LambOfGod- Q6600 g0 @ 3.06 Ghz * DFI LANPARTY DK X48-T2RS * Antec 1200 * Rosewill RP550 PSU * EVGA 8800 GTX Superclocked *WD 74GB Raptor * 2 X Seagate 1TB 7200.11 (RAID 1) * 4 GB DDR2 1022 GSKILL 5-5-5-13 * Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit/Windows XP 64 Bit
Closed Thread