Remove the rep system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then there's nobody bitching about rep. And if you just leave it for Hardware/Software you will see who helps and who doesn't.

True.

It's just that you either got 'em or you don't.

How about removing them for a week or two? See what people say then. We'd still earn rep points they're just not visable for a while.

I still don't see why people want REP gone here. Whats the big deal? I think some people are thinking that how much REP you have is how popular you on the forum! (which is wrong) My ideal idea on REP is that if you have maxed out REP then you have done a lot of good/funny/helpful things that helped people out on this forum. Keep it!

why don't we just make it so you can disable your rep. I know it can be done with Vb. This way if One person doesn't want to do rep they can turn their's off. And those that want it can turn theirs on.

why don't we just make it so you can disable your rep. I know it can be done with Vb. This way if One person doesn't want to do rep they can turn their's off. And those that want it can turn theirs on.

Sounds kinda dumb...that could work! I still ask, why take away rep? I haven't gotten a logical reason yet. Polls show. Rep stays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom