Remove the rep system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Lindon

Golden Master
This came up alot in the suggestions threads earlier but I thought it should have its own thread for a final decision

LOL... I remember when everyone was kicking up a huge fuss in the suggestions section about having a rep system. Now that we have it, people want it gone. :rolleyes:

I think that if possible we should imlement a thanks thing thar is only good in computer help, and then either get rid of rep or leave it in JUST the social lounge. Then we have a system for real help that everyone can use, and then rep for the lounge.

i voted no.

i think we should keep it but make better use and as suggested possible ban it in the social lounge.

Yeah I agree that it should stay but there should be no rep coming from the social lounge....If used correctly it gives new members an Idea of the people who are really helpful and know what they are talking about....Now im not saying that people with alot of rep are always right nor am I saying that people with a small amount of rep are always wrong but if rep is used correctly then people with a large post count and a lot of Pos rep are usually good people to get advice and help from....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom