Recent errors

After upgrading apache everything seems to be fine for just over a week untill there was another error and a second one today so some issue still exists.

I think the actual apache configuration is ok as it was stable for the first week or so.

Does anyone find the site slightly slower than after the upgrade?

Never noticed the site running slower. The only slow downs I noticed were just before the site went down.

IF anything the site seemed faster after the upgrades. Until those errors yesterday I didn't have any problems at all.

Yeah same here. Everything has been running real smooth since the upgrades but I wasn't on at all last night. I just got a white screen all day today. So I never noticed anything but the smoothness since the upgrade...:D

I don't know about anybody else, but the site is being extremely sluggish right now. Just like it was acting before it went down earlier.

EDIT:

All is good now. Weird. . .

Earlier today I had a 410 error and it seems to load slower than before for me
My internet connection is 20 megs down and 5 megs up dedicated

The behavior pattern of the server with the page occasionally loads but often spits out nothing indicates it could have been a DOS attack. It's not hard for some bored guy with a DSL connection to cause nothing on your server to load for anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom