Read Receipts gone from PM?

no koxley isnt asking for anything to be reversed , you can get mods for the v bulletin systemwhereas they add a certain function on , over at my tech forums we have an arcade mod and it adds the function of an arcade

so joxley is asking if we can get one of thoose to add back the functionality of PM read recipts
Pardon me then, I just assumed that "reversing it" was the same as "add back the functionality"
I think that once the package is installed, two things can be done, leave it installed, in which case, nothing can be added or removed, or David could uninstall it, then read receipts could be put back in place, but, & it's a big but, we'd lose all the other new facilities that were there, I'm completely in your hands guys, I could be totally wrong, let me hear your opinions on this please, I just wish that David would step in & clarify this!!

Pardon me then, I just assumed that "reversing it" was the same as "add back the functionality"
I think that once the package is installed, two things can be done, leave it installed, in which case, nothing can be added or removed, or David could uninstall it, then read receipts could be put back in place, but, & it's a big but, we'd lose all the other new facilities that were there, I'm completely in your hands guys, I could be totally wrong, let me hear your opinions on this please, I just wish that David would step in & clarify this!!

nope if you adda a modifacation it runs the same software just ot has the added function the mod gives , for instance when you have windows xp then you add on sp2 same software just an add on patch that gives more function so that we still use the same v bulletin version but with an added patch to give PM read recipts

nope if you adda a modifacation it runs the same software just ot has the added function the mod gives , for instance when you have windows xp then you add on sp2 same software just an add on patch that gives more function so that we still use the same v bulletin version but with an added patch to give PM read recipts
Thank you for explaining that, I stand corrected, back to square one then.
Hey, why have you changed your avatar?, I liked the last one!

First you changed your avatar, now you haven't got one, can't you make up your mind, want some help choosing?
huh , at first someone deleted my hamster so i decided on the linux penguin and now that has been deleted ,

huh , at first someone deleted my hamster so i decided on the linux penguin and now that has been deleted ,
Oh so you didn't do it, that's disturbing, I can go to modcp, & access the stock of standard avatars, was your hamster one of them?, if so I can put it back for you, if you like, let me know this evening, it's 9.16 pm now, I'll be online til just gone ten I expect, then I'm off to bed, get back to me.

Back
Top Bottom