Ranks

Thats a good way to put it TRD, makes alot of sense too, but the older you get, the more experienced
Maybe we should get different ranking systems, has this ranking system been around ever since these forums first started or has it only been changed a year or 2 before ?

this topic has been here since July 28th. And still no comment from David. Ofcourse I understand that u are a busy man but we would atleast like to know if u are reading this or not?

daemon said:
this topic has been here since July 28th. And still no comment from David. Ofcourse I understand that u are a busy man but we would atleast like to know if u are reading this or not?
That maybe suggests he dosent intend on changing anything.
Regards,

Dynamix said:
That maybe suggests he dosent intend on changing anything.
Regards,

Yes that could be true. But is it too much to ask for him to post: "Ok, sound's like a good idea. Let's do it." OR "No, this will not happen."

Lord Kalthorn said:
You know what we need?

Junior Guru, Guru and Senior Guru! There are too many just Gurus!

Hmm they don't sound very like interesting ... and we want something interesting :D
I mean, they sound so categorical and i mean, what would be the point of them unless we have a Ubernewbie, Newbie and Owning Newbie ranks ...

dyserq said:
Hmm they don't sound very like interesting ... and we want something interesting :D
I mean, they sound so categorical and i mean, what would be the point of them unless we have a Ubernewbie, Newbie and Owning Newbie ranks ...

Ohh, we definately need a Ãœber-n00b rank. That would be so cool :D And I don't know what other ppl think, but I'd love to have Ãœber-n00b as my rank. And is there a thing called an Owning Newbie? But I agree with u, we should have something that's completely new. (and interesting ofcourse :D)

dyserq said:
Haha. The point of them is that at the moment there are 11 thousand posts in it between the Guru Rank and myself, between which there are dozens of Gurus. There are only ever 50 Posts in it between the Lowest Newbie and the Highest Newbie.

That is simple but it leaves a lot of space inbetween. Maybe sub levels inbetween the ones you have just laid out and maybe something above Guru.

Back
Top Bottom