Ranks

well I have to agree with matt. I did not come (and stay) at this site in hopes to be a mod, have custom avatars, etc. I came because I wanted to learn from, and help others, and just to chill cause there are some cool people on this site. So wether it has these things or not should not make any difference.

athlon64fx said:
why not jsut have regisrered user or no titiel at all, in fact lets all have auto assigned numeric, usernames while were at it and no sigs! and no hot links on the bottom for email www msnm and so on!

Funny, since I didn't notice you saying all this before Custom Avatars were given to non-staff members.

At the end of the day, what David says, goes.

100% agree with you Crazyman. :)

well it makes the site dull I didnt come here expecting this kinda thing. This was the first forum I saw without custom avatars and this kinda thing goin on.

I came here to help people same as all you. I just wanted to make this a more lively palce with less restrictions on character.

and if people gotta be a _ about iot thats not nice.

athlon64fx said:
well it makes the site dull I didnt come here expecting this kinda thing. This was the first forum I saw without custom avatars and this kinda thing goin on.

I came here to help people same as all you. I just wanted to make this a more lively palce with less restrictions on character.

and if people gotta be a _ about iot thats not nice.

I'm not being anything about it, I'm just stating a point. What David says, goes. He doesn't wish to give Custom Avatars to non staff members, and that is the way it will stay unless he wishes otherwise for whatever reason.

This is not a recreational forum, it's a place to learn.... So there in no point to elaborate avatars and sigs.

Lol....Well I'm gunna have to agree w/Slayer on this one

This is David's Forum, and we need to Respect it, and Him....If he say's no Customs, then no Customs it is.

Maybe in the future he'll change his mind...But i am glad there are no sigs...Takes up to much space, and make the threads look messy.

avatars and sigs do not make this place more lively and fun

what users say and do does

Yah, you only make a Forum as fun as you want it to be

But then again, Liz is correct also....If people would just loosen up a bit, and stop taking everything so seriously

then there would'nt be so much tention in the air...Lol

Back
Top Bottom