Quote option

Tweez

Baseband Member
Is there a quoted option so you dont have to scroll through a thread to see if you have been quoted so its quicker to reply...or am i missing something?....

Tweez said:
Is there a quoted option so you dont have to scroll through a thread to see if you have been quoted so its quicker to reply...or am i missing something?....

Mean this?

lhuser said:
Mean this?

NO!!!! I mean you get an option in your user CP that will say "who quoted me" click the option and everyone who's quoted one of your posts will be listed and a link to the thread.

Tweez said:
NO!!!! I mean you get an option in your user CP that will say "who quoted me" click the option and everyone who's quoted one of your posts will be listed and a link to the thread.
Why?, the present system has worked well since the site began.

Umm..the system it uses at the moment has been working for agers, if we really needed it, it would of been added.

No we don't have anything like that here, I can see what you mean though after reading your post a couple of times. The best we have is an email if anyone has replied

joxley1990 said:
Umm..the system it uses at the moment has been working for agers, if we really needed it, it would of been added.
Just what I said, more or less.

It just save's time scrolling through threads to see if someone has replied to a post can be annoying and sometimes you forget which thread or even a post you made. Just an idea, the system works well on other forums i am a member of....just a suggestion......

Back
Top Bottom