Quit storing sent messages!

Is there a option to not store sent messages? Thats really annoying and it takes up PM space. Not only do we have to delete from the inbox but after we do that we need to go into sent messages and clear them out as well.

Does anyone else agree we should do away with the sent message folder?

I didn't realize that at first until I got the 90% PM box warning. I was like, what the hell? I deleted most of my PMs from the inbox. Then I looked at the option for the sent PM's. I had tons of them. I deleted all of them and it dropped down to nothing. It kind of sucks how that occupies your PM quota though. I know Hotmail or Yahoo does the same thing (if you choose to have emails sent to the "Sent" folder, but they have a ridiculously high storage rate so I don't really care).

On here, it's another story. We should get rid it.

I didn't realize that at first until I got the 90% PM box warning. I was like, what the hell? I deleted most of my PMs from the inbox. Then I looked at the option for the sent PM's. I had tons of them. I deleted all of them and it dropped down to nothing. It kind of sucks how that occupies your PM quota though. I know Hotmail or Yahoo does the same thing (if you choose to have emails sent to the "Sent" folder, but they have a ridiculously high storage rate so I don't really care).

On here, it's another story. We should get rid it.

Exactly hotmail gives you like 1 or 2 gigs of storage. Here you get 25 messages lol. Mine was at 100% this morning and had to delete them. Generally I go through around 50% and delete everything but it gets annoying deleting the sent folder.

This was supposed to be a 2 question poll but it didn't go through.

can you make it so thats not checked by default again? i know you changed it when we were getting the DBE's.

EDIT:
mattie, CF isnt the likes of hotmail. microsoft has petabytes upon petabytes worth of storage for there web servers. there network is on a scale that can only be matched by a couple of companies, although i doubt one is more complex.

Back
Top Bottom