Quick Reply doesn't seem to be working

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
the last few days i have tried numerous times to use the quick reply box to respond in a thread, but every time i try and send what i wrote in the quick reply box a little box pops up and tells me i don't have permission and that i have to refresh the page and log in again.

also, when i click on some threads to read them, i suddenly appear to be signed out and it wants me to sign back in.....very strange behavior.

That's weird. Almost every time I reply, it's a quick reply and I have no problems with it.

I'd change your password right now just to be safe.

i never sign back in when it knocks me off like that....i know better. i go back to www.computerforums.org and only sign in there...but many times when i just go back in my browser i'm still signed in and can continue on as normal.

That's real weird. I doubt it's something on your computer, but have you done a virus/spyware scan recently?

yeah, daily, and am firewalled up too. don't have any other problems with my computer so i don't think it's this computer either. anyone else have any problems like i mentioned above?

Out of curiosity, what browser are you using? I'm using FF. If your not, give it a shot see if it helps.

i typically use MSN Explorer, or Internet Explorer 7. I've tried FireFox before, but I'm not interested in using it. I like IE7 the most, but use MSN Explorer a lot too just because I sign on it to use my e-mail and windows live messenger which are integrated in the MSN Explorer browser.

edit: i just posted this using quick reply and it worked, although a little slowly.

user cp > edit options > bottom of the page > (I use) standard editor (or) enhanced interface should work too.

That fixed mine, when using FF. If not that, run CC to rid your junk and try again.

Back
Top Bottom