Question for Mods

pctechmike1

Daemon Poster
Over the course of posting in this particular forum, I hope I have helped many people. One thing I happened to notice today, as I'm browsing through the forums, several posts I made are now gone. I'm wondering why :confused: I would understand if the posts were totally off topic, but every post I make is on topic, or in response to another post. I was wondering if this is a common practice? It's not like I'm looking to catch up to some of the other members with 2 and 3 thousand posts, but I would like to know why some of mine seem to be deleted, with no trace. My post count is also lower than a few days ago- which proves to me that some of my posts have been deleted. Just curious....

Re: Question for Mods (Question Answered)

Ok, that makes since. I was just talking about posts. I knew some things would be disrupted, but I thought I may only loose the ones I posted during the server change. You did a good job when moving, I didn't notice much down-time at all :) Thanks for the reply, and keep in mind that I'm not complaining, I was just curious- issue solved ;)

Hey, I just notice the same thing too!!! I swear I posted in a fresh new thread and when I look back at it, my post was gone. I was like the third person to reply to a post so I know I should be in there somewhere.

Also, I don't get emails anymore whenever someone replies to one of my "subsribed" threads. I use to get a ton of them, but now I get none.

Back
Top Bottom