Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #1
In Runtime
Default Puzzled

I am KAS, I joined the Forum today and have already entered a new thread.
Questions ;-

1) My name does not highlight, so how do I keep track of my own threads and posts ? New Posts and Search will not do this. Once my post gets rapidly outdated by other posts, it will be hard to find.
A personal log of activity is thus essential.

2) How do I find out the names of the Moderators and Administrators of this Forum in case of wishing to contact them ?

3) I do not even know how to post this query.

John Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #2
Daemon Poster
Default Re: Puzzled

First of all I would like to say welcome to the Forum.

In response to your questions:

1. Click on your name on a thread and go down to other posts by this member or you can go to search and type in your name. It will say there is no posts matching this because it is supposed to be keywords but on the page it brings you to there is an option of searching posts by member you can just enter your name in there and all your posts will come up.

2. Under the Members list link on the navigation bar and then you can search for mods. Unless there is another way that I don't know of you could just click on the post count section to make it go from most to least since most of the mods have a fair amount of posts and then any name on that list that is bold is a moderator.

3. You did a fine job by asking, we are here to help...

Raidmax Smilodon Extreme Black Case -|-AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE @ 3829.50 Mhz (18.5 x 207, vcore 1.424, NB 2600 mhz, HT link 2200 mhz) -|- Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283V -|- Gigabyte MA790XT-UD4P Mobo -|- G. Skill 6Gb (3 x 2Gb) DDR3 1333 RAM 7-7-7-18-2t -|- WD Caviar 7200 RPM 1 TB HDD -|- OCZ GameXtreme 700W -|- Radeon 4870 1Gb @ 780/1050 -|- Asus VW202NR 20" wide-screen -|- Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit -|- Saitek Cyborg Keyboard -|- Razer Lachesis Mouse
PokerDegenerate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:34 PM   #3
Omnipotent One
Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default Re: Puzzled

1) To keep track of your threads, you can click Thread Tools on the bar at the top of your thread. It will give you the option to subscribe to your thread and notify you of any additions by email.

As PokerDegenrate correctly pointed out, you can also click your name to find your posts.

2) Moderators have their names highlighted in bold so you can quickly see if we are online by looking at the Currently Active Users list on the bottom of the main forum page.

3) You did just fine.

Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote