Purge visitor messages?

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
Is it possible to delete all of my visitor messages? I know that I can delete the ones left by others, but I cannot delete my own.

The conversation there was supposed to be through PM, and was concluded through PM, so now the left over messages are just clutter and impossible to follow from the outside.

If it is not possible for a normal user to do it, may I kindly ask a staff member for help?

As stated in the title, I just want to do a complete "Purge" of my visitor messages on my page.

Thank you all for your time.

Not sure if there's a way to one-click purge them all but if you have a list of people you want them removed from shoot me a PM.

Hi!
Thank you for the quick reply. Its not so much that I have a lot of people posting messages, its that a mestake was made where the conversation was supposed to be through PM.

If you would be willing to, I would really appricate that all of the comments be removed from that page.

Again, thank you for your time.

Hi!
Thank you for the quick reply. Its not so much that I have a lot of people posting messages, its that a mestake was made where the conversation was supposed to be through PM.

If you would be willing to, I would really appricate that all of the comments be removed from that page.

Again, thank you for your time.

These have been removed.

Back
Top Bottom