Premium Member Subscription

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
If you had some type of Premium Member Subscription where people can pay to become a premium member, be recognized as one, get access to premium forums, and maybe get a small gift like a shirt, that'd be cool.. ;)

I'd definitly be one to buy it.. ;)

wait wait wait! Dose this mean that Members that do not pay do not get full acces and its just like they would have 1 forum and that is all because that suks! i have been to forums like that befor.

And also if sorta dosn't show that we are all equal its shows that wow ! one person is "special" so....hmm yeh

You mean pay, just to have a "Premium Member" Where it shows your "Member" staus?

Thats uh.. Well.. Stupid. Most of us wont be able to do that, because of lack of money, or because the parents wont let them.

You mean more of a donation thing? Like, where the "Member" status is now, it would say later, "Site Donater" Or something like that?

Well, a premium member may get something exclusive to Premium Members..
Some ideas would be like:

A shirt from ComputerForums
A mousepad from ComputerForums
A special forum for premium members...
Or, maybe special forum permissions like the ability to change your own user title or something that members would like..

Maybe David could look into something like getting a discount with advertising on ComputerForums as well.

Another option would be if possible by David, a magazine from ComputerForums, or something along those lines..

I'm sure someone could come up with ideas..

Basically, it could be very similiar to a donation to ComputerForums, because its going towards improving and maintaining the community, but you have incentive by recieving something back as well.

Thats cool and all, but damn, a magazine? What would it say? Nah, great post, but that was just funny. I mean.. How could they come up with a magazine. Maybe like print all the members, average members online, averages hits per day, but thats nothing we couldnt do in a thread.

Most of the members would not bother mainly due to monatary restraints. But thanks for your input just the same.

yeah the idea seems a little...out there, if you know what i mean. I don't know about that one.

Back
Top Bottom