Posting in Social Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt stop posing in there cos i enjoy posting in there and sometimes you are still helping people with problems other than computers
I was just pointing out a lot of posts in there are actually usefull

Hehe, I didn't think you personally would stop..
I've seen you post everywhere on the forums, and you are quite helpful!

Some people might stop because they care a lot about their post count; Especially those trying to get Guru status.. hehe.

If you're thinking that there aren't any posts worthy of receiving a 1+ in post count in the social lounge then you're mistaken because there are a lot of respectable things said in there all the time. I don't think it would be wise to remove post counts for that reason. A lot of what's said in there should be recorded too.

I think everyone has said what needs to be said, ie the post count stays as far as I'm concerned, it works for me, & as it's said, if it works, don't mend it!!
eyebrow.gif

I think everyone has said what needs to be said, ie the post count stays as far as I'm concerned, it works for me, & as it's said, if it works, don't mend it!!
eyebrow.gif
Strange, the time given for this post is 4.15, but I didn't get home 'til 5.30:confused:

Ok dude 1stly double post and secondly this is an old thread how random :p

Its to late.

The counts are too high.

FIRSTLY, everyone would flip

SECOND, there are so many posts there. It would make it look like no one has any posts anywhere.

Ok, not entirely true, however you know that it would reduce everyones post counts, majorly. By that the fourm would not look as established as it is, imo.

i think it should stay. this forum shouldnt just be about computers. i also like to have a bit of a social chat, and theres some useful stuff in the social lounge anyway. if it starts to get abused then maybe make a spam section like i suggested elsewhere where all crap/useless posts can go and the post count is disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom