Post count suggestion

Le GoogelGuRu said:
The custom titles are for people chosen by the mods/admin/whoever that help a lot.
Custom titles are fine, I like to see them, as long as they aren't goofy ones, these should be reported to David, he intended for them to be serious titles, otherwise the priivilege of having one is being abused....come on you guys. own up, who's put a silly one?

I like seeing the funny titles, I mean what could they put that is serious? I liked the "Where's the custom avatars? done by Ownage I think it was.. lol

TO BROOKFIELD:

DO NOT edit my posts, as I don't appreciate it. If you have something to say, press the quote button, and make your own post. Do not use others. Any posts I see of mine that are changed, will be changed back.

Well i personally don't mind the silly goofy one's, as long as it's within the guidlines.. There is nothing wrong with having humor in your title. we're only taking about a few words here..Not a badge of honor with silly writing. ;)

@ Brookfield, you use edit on your OWN post not someone elses. Cmon man this is just getting ridiculous now, its not that hard to understand.

Raffaz said:
@ Brookfield, you use edit on your OWN post not someone elses. Cmon man this is just getting ridiculous now, its not that hard to understand.

i have to agree. ill butt out now :rolleyes:

~mr mixx~ said:
Well i personally don't mind the silly goofy one's, as long as it's within the guidlines.. There is nothing wrong with having humor in your title. we're only taking about a few words here..Not a badge of honor with silly writing. ;)

agreed. its kinda fun to look to the left and see those custum sayings. like you you, i think it's ok as long as its kept to the same degree of clean-ness that our posts are supposed to be.

wow... anyone else realise how off topic this has gotten??

... and how you have replied 20 days later lol. i wish i had a custom title :(

lol wow... didn't notice that, i guess i havn't been in this section longer than i thought....

Back
Top Bottom