PM Message Cap..

I support this idea, I have close to a hundred confirmed sent private messages, so I use it frequently (especially lately), and having to wait that long to send another when you have 2+ new private messages in your inbox is really annoying. :(

As Dev0115, changing it to a lower time when you reach 500 or even guru would be a good idea.

i think what i believe root or mark mentioned about the actual time at CF would be better, something like 3-6 months so that spammers wont go crazy to each that post limit

But there are members that joined, say, two years ago, and have no posts. That would give them the chance to do that.

Maybe, if at all possible, it could be like 2 months + so many posts, so its a combination, or even some system to show what days they were active; somehow to get the active members more priveleges? [Just random ideas]

It's good to know we have had so much response from mods, and David..this is a good idea, and should be taken into consideration.

I think it should be taken down to about 60-90 seconds.

Just for those who haven't bothered to figure it out, 360 seonds is 6 minutes, that is a long time to wait between PM's especially when you have 5-6 to reply to.

well maybe some1 can PM david and ask him to look or just explain the idea? i would do it myself but i just PMed him recently about the avatars and i don't want 2 become a burden(sp)

Back
Top Bottom