Pm Cap

Crabby... said:
But that is stupid. I mean, there is no reason to decrease the PM box cap. As it is not a big space filler.

We all see what your saying but some people liek to send out multiple pm's, But cant because they have to wait it might be important but yet we have to wait 6 minutes, I think decreasing it to at least 1 minute would be easier or even 30 second just like hte post thingy where it makes you wait 30 seconds

Right now Im trying to awnsers arrizx 2nd pm, I sent him one, he sent it back, and now I have to freakin wait 6minz..So stupid, needs to be changed.

Yes, When I PM people I have to wait. This isn't the only thing, If you try to send a PM while your waiting the minutes go back to 5 (Somthing like that), so than I have to wait 5 minutes again

Trivium Nate said:
We all see what your saying but some people liek to send out multiple pm's, But cant because they have to wait it might be important but yet we have to wait 6 minutes, I think decreasing it to at least 1 minute would be easier or even 30 second just like hte post thingy where it makes you wait 30 seconds

Dude...I know what the thread is about. But some people were saying lets make a trade less storage in return for lowering the cap. I was just stating that there is no point to lowering the storage. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom