Please Read.

Ill have to see what everyone I know on here personally is able to give and ill match them. You guys know who u are. Let me know on FB if ud like

And please keep your donations private on CF.

David, thanks for the positive responce, greatly appreciated

Ill have to see what everyone I know on here personally is able to give and ill match them. You guys know who u are. Let me know on FB if ud like

And please keep your donations private on CF.

David, thanks for the positive responce, greatly appreciated

Thanks David, I'm sure we can raise the funds.

As Sniper said, I would like to advise that people keep stum about how much they've donated (and if they've donated at all). You shouldn't donate so that you can said "CHECK ME OUT I'VE DONATED NOW MAKE ME AN ADMIN, LUL" - I'm fairly sure that Donating wont make you gain any special privileges.

It would be cool if you could give us the total raised so far, David!

I haven't really posted in a while but I still lurk around here somewhat. I have experienced some white screens lately but overall the forum has been loading just fine. I live in New York State (Eastern time zone). I would probably post more if the forum was upgraded (and I am very happy to see that David is taking donations to upgrade it). Whenever it is upgraded though there should definitely be some customization. Currently, the forum is using the default VB theme, which makes it look kind of boring/oldish. Although, the newer forum software will have an updated default theme..

win! I'll donate when i get my next payment ^^ and i suppose knowing the total so far would be nice

I agree, but not completely. As David has stated, and as I believed prior to his comment, I think (and now know for sure) that he does care for the forum. It's just really hard to have time to maintain some of these things. It would be very convenient if David could pass some permissions for moderators to edit the forum. By that I mean, the moderators are able to change titles and descriptions, add a FAQ/Wiki section if necessary, organize some of the stickies (remove what is old and not applicable anymore), and ultimately update the forum. I don't know much about vB, so I don't know if this is possible. If there is a trust issue, then the permissions could be given temporarily. It's just really hard for one person to maintain a forum when he has a full time job and other priorities.

quick edit: With the exception of two days ago, I wasn't really having any issues loading pages and whatnot. Sunday morning (US Central) was the only time I was getting white pages.

I'd say for the past 4 or so days I could not access this site, Atleast within a reasonable time..It took me 7 minutes just to get to this thread which is time I will not put up with....Most times this place is up, However there are those times where it drives you mad...Especially for Mods who have a job to do...So until this gets resolved, I will be MIA as the time required to navigate this place would be a full days work.

Sensei.

OK firstly I'd like to say I do still care despite what people may think.

Personally I haven't had a white screen for 6 months on here so I've never really found it a problem.

To demonstrate that I do care, as everyone seems to want it so bad I'm willing to upgrade to vb4. It appears the license is $195, so lets see if we can get some donations in to paypalpayments@lindonnetworks.com

Edit:

After looking into it, I think the publishing suite might be the best option ($285), this allows a load more options such as wiki articles etc. Have a look http://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=screenshots

THANKYOU DAVID!

I Really only posted the whole bold "Admin doesnt care" to grab peoples attention.

Though what about the server issues? Slowness,White screens,Connection has been reset error and timeouts?

To demonstrate that I do care, as everyone seems to want it so bad I'm willing to upgrade to vb4. It appears the license is $195, so lets see if we can get some donations in to paypalpayments@lindonnetworks.com

Upgrading vBulletin is not going to solve this problem. It may help bury it for a few weeks, but it's not getting to the heart of the issue.

There's something wrong with your host or sever configuration and you need to get to the bottom of it.

Back
Top Bottom