Permanent Banning

On some occasions, there has been a user who has emailed me and asked to come back 1 year later and I have agreed in some circumstances so I guess everyone can change but its something that needs to be looked at each individual case

Honestly, from the stand point of getting rid of mindless morons, I agree with perm bans.

But from experience with modding elsewhere, if you perma ban somebody, and they come back 4 or 5 months later, acting different and causing no problems, and somehow you find out it's them, I see no harm in letting them stick around.

But trying to come back a few days or few weeks later pretending your a better person who should be allowed back in... no. As far as i'm concerned, they aren't welcome for at least 3 months.

Excuse me Seti for saying so, but that's a laugh, yes, it is a tough job, I should know, but the other day, there was quite an offensive post & I reported it around 8am, at 8pm it was still there, now I realise the time differential causes some lack of coverage, but twelve hours???, come on!, I fully realise that work, school, holidays & sickness must affect the sum total of those offline, but we have over a dozen mods & it must be very rare occurence when more than say four are absent all at the same time.
I'd like to add that this isn't a case of sour grapes on my part, [although certain members will insist it is]

Welcome to my world. I'm practically an insomniac. I can't tell you how many threads I've reported and haven't had dealt with until at least the next day.

LOL you sure swear alot for someone of your age.

I doubt he swears much in real life.
One of my friend's grampas though, sheesh, that guy swore about as much as most teenagers. The dude was in his early 70s, and he had no problem dropping F-Bombs left and right.

Back
Top Bottom