Permanent Banning

Fellas, try and keep personal discussions to the private messaging.

Otherwise I'll be compelled to close this thread.

lol. im quite tempted to use my forum as a "personal playground". where we can just post how we feel, ask for advice, etc. would keep some crap off here, and would just be a great advice hotspot

maybe how about a b!tch forum that membes of here can automatically go to slag each other off. actually after a second thinking about it maybe no it would always spill back onto here guarantee

I think a permanent ban should be as it is supposed to be, permanent. The user has been banned from the forum for a good reason and should not be let off the hook for his actions. Rules are rules and you have to enforce them in a forum otherwise things get out of hand and people just do as they please.

if a user like george monks or some1 else,

was too come back and be perfectly helpful and nice and had a bit of rep so other useres noticed he was being helpful, and then a mod found out he was an old permanently banned user,

SHOULD THEY REALLY BE BANNED AGAIN ?

i mean in george monks case i think id lean towards yes but say some1 different, say me i did something like completely flamed at some1 for like a week or so, so u p ban me,

then aa month or so later as ive accepted i was punished i come back as a diff user sorry for my actions ?

do u think i would be allowed back or p'ban me again,

1. its PERMANENT for a reason, if u cant do the time dont do the crime,

2. well if they accepted some time out and like this forums enough to change names and are sorry for their actions and promise to be helpful, let them back ?

I am an example of number 2.

Yes you are, except you got to keep your user name and all your posts. I have to admit I was dead against you returning, but you have proved to be a good and sensible poster since your return, well done.

Back
Top Bottom