OverClocking Section - Broad Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that setis comment deserved a personal attack.

I don't believe that warranted a ban.

Neither do I. I've seen far too many things worse (if you want to even call it bad; which I don't, I think ATFs actions were just and I would have acted the same way) than this that have not gotten the ban hammer. Kind of pick and choose, and I guess we have to live with that. :rolleyes:

You know, I don't see why the OverClocking forum can't be on the front page. I was just at Hardware/Software answering an OverClocking question that was not under Processors -> OverClocking. I mean...you have Communiations/AIM on the front page and that forum is a ghost town! You also have Server Admin which isn't a very popular forum and that also makes the front page. OverClocking is not "general" hardware/software. It is a specialized process. I don't think it really makes sense for it to be where it's at. It's not even unique to Processors!

David, don't get me wrong. I am very thankful that you've added this forum, but I think you gotta go the whole way and put it on the front page.

You know, I don't see why the OverClocking forum can't be on the front page. I was just at Hardware/Software answering an OverClocking question that was not under Processors -> OverClocking. I mean...you have Communiations/AIM on the front page and that forum is a ghost town! You also have Server Admin which isn't a very popular forum and that also makes the front page. OverClocking is not "general" hardware/software. It is a specialized process. I don't think it really makes sense for it to be where it's at. It's not even unique to Processors!

This entire thing right here. I couldn't have said it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom