Old Suggestions that never went anywhere

We don't really get nearly enough threads about that. If we started having loads of threads about it from loads of different people it would be understandable, but there aren't really. Just post them in the General Hardware and Software Forum :D

You know what the best old suggestion that has never gone anywhere is? The Naked Lady Bots and the Shower Forum :D

Maybe they don't post about overclocking because they don't know where to post!?! LoL. Oh well. Worth a shot. :p

Haha, well then make a thread about Overclocking, and all the people who search for it here will find it and eventually loads of people will come and then you can get your Overclocking Forum :D

I dont think enough people here are really into overclocking. If we did have a serperate section for it though this forum would probably grow quite a bit. I really would like to see it though because Im really into it so it would be nice for people to post results and whatnot.

Modding would also be a nice addition I would like to see both of these things added to this forum.

EDIT: I get what LK is talking about though. I have made threads about overclocking before and nobody really seems to be interested.

Perhaps they can sticky one or two threads, or the overclocking threads can be put in a Guide section if they make one.

I believe one thread would be enough to explain the basics of overclocking.

Good idea though. :)

Back
Top Bottom