Old Suggestions that never went anywhere

I think an Overclocking and Modding section should be added. We get SO many overclocking threads it's crazy! Not nearly as much as the helping threads of course, but, we do get a lot. And besides, the Gaming Forums area never gets any posts, yet it has it's own section...

Lord Kalthorn said:
We don't really get nearly enough threads about that. If we started having loads of threads about it from loads of different people it would be understandable, but there aren't really. Just post them in the General Hardware and Software Forum :D

You know what the best old suggestion that has never gone anywhere is? The Naked Lady Bots and the Shower Forum :D

You make me laugh..

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, well then make a thread about Overclocking, and all the people who search for it here will find it and eventually loads of people will come and then you can get your Overclocking Forum :D
hey , i remember the shower forum thread..lol seems it did'nt go over to well with the ladies on the forum, but it would have worked "i think" lol

~mr mixx~ said:
hey , i remember the shower forum thread..lol seems it did'nt go over to well with the ladies on the forum, but it would have worked "i think" lol
lol when did that come up

Back
Top Bottom