Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread
Old 04-02-2006, 04:44 PM   #1
Site Team
Default OK, let me get you on road...

#1: Choosing a US / Canada mod(s) isn't us to pick. Leave it to them. They are conferencing, but they will need some time

#2: Stop complaining and posting useless threads. There are people to help

#3: You know, with all this happening, I can't concentrate on people that needs help, making me feel a noob again

#4: I know to some of you, it's annoying, but, some mods aren't there...but who tells you that you NEED to see them and see a post? Some mods are invisible and don't post. They just lock/ban. Would you think EVERYONE would do like this:

Hey, I'm locking the thread! Yeah, lock the thread. OR something like: Hey, banned because of...spamming!

No many people would do this. It's their choice. Period. They are invisible...meaning, they can catch us doing something wrong and we wouldn't notice...

#5: This is complete nonsense...argueing like that for one mod...Why aren't you the guys that I met before: Happy and helpful

#6: I would like this thread to be closed ON THE SPOT so no one would reply. PM me if you want to talk.
Closed Thread