Noticed error on main cf page

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
on the main cf page, under the description for the "suggestions, comment and feedback" page it says "Also, we would like to hear any complaints you may." that should be corrected to say "Also, we would like to hear any complaints you may have."

also, the heading itself, "suggestions, comment and feedback" should probably be corrected to "suggestions, comments, and feedback".

these simple gramatical corrections will help cf maintain a more professional look to it, and will earn it more respect by it's visitors.

more from the land of bad typing..

if you look at someone without any reputation points it says.

"-username- is an unknown quantity at this poINT"... again a small typo but it would make a difference.

Its funny that even someone with 1,462 posts hadn't noticed it.

So upon assumption, < Probobly not a good idea > i would say that no one else will either, unless they are the dreaded...

3rd grade english teacher!!!

No, David has alot to maintain, I mean, Lindon Networks, I bet he hasn't noticed, fair enough on the guy.

root said:
more from the land of bad typing..

if you look at someone without any reputation points it says.

"-username- is an unknown quantity at this poINT"... again a small typo but it would make a difference.

yeah that really confused me for a while

bump! i reported these mistakes on june 4th, and they still haven't been fixed,,,maybe someone can fix them if they have a chance....don't know if mods can,,,it may have to be david. if so, can someone let him know...thanks.

Back
Top Bottom