Not a good Impression

Steven11

BSOD
I have been of CF a few times without logging in and i was acting as i had just found it on google as i am stuck with my PC.

I was looking around to see that the forum doesnt look very welcoming to people who want to make accounts as for all the argueing. Everyone should get their act together and argue over IM or email not in public threads. Anyone Agree?

Thankyou for taking interest.

Steve

Steven11 said:
Anyone Agree?

Not really - in any Forum you go to, you're going to get the nutcases that are either more concerned with their ego status over the forums wellbeing or the gremlins that go around saying "I've been here for ******* so I'm better than you". You're always going to get disagreements, especially on a forum as big as CF is now. With all this in mind, I think that this place isn't that bad - however, I'd pay to see this place in its real glory (Matt will know what I'm on about).

I will personally admit that this place isn't the best (and IMO, it was back in its day) but when you compare it to other forums on the 'Net, especially ones specifically Computer-orientated, I think we're doing pretty damn good. :)

Yes ok i give you the credit but i think that members could try a little harder to have a top spec internet then we could get some knid of best internet forums award.

It is a known fact that your allway's going to have loose botls on the forum, saying that meaning trouble maker's...

Yes CF has a way to go til it's back to the way it was, and it's getting there bit by bit.

Yeh things have really settled down here compared to earlier. People i think are learning to respect one anothers opinions. Also, with the help of Alvino and Setishock spam is kept minimum, and there is no nonsense in general

Back
Top Bottom