New titles

i have to give props to david for finally comming through on this title idea, and i know who gets to use the new option will use common sense.

yes, infact it has been on-going in the staff lounge and is finally resolved until further notice. as far as mods getting the customs, i would rather them stay Moderator for now. ;)

-edit-

The Sheep said:
Oh, I'm sure you do!

I came here for help, feeling a total twit, but the longer I stay, the more I realise there are things I know that others don't, as well as realising that there is a whole lot I dont know, but am determined to find out! It's great sharing knowledge, even if it's really simple stuff.

How true ..how true.

-edit-
Tommy Boy said:
I know I won't be getting one, I'm not that popular.

well my friend..it's not a popularity contest when going above and beyond expected on a forum and being helpful, friendly and helping spot spam and reporting it ..will gather your're points to be a mderator here. ;)

~mr mixx~ said:
i have to give props to david for finally comming through on this title idea, and i know who gets to use the new option will use common sense.

yes, infact it has been on-going in the staff lounge and is finally resolved until further notice. as far as mods getting the customs, i would rather them stay Moderator for now. ;)
I'm glad he did too. Something finally that some members will get to customize besides their signature.

And it seems to me that it's just going to be a big popularity contest as to who gets to use it. Some will get it, others will complain.

GlasseyeUK said:
Just seen the new titles under Alvino's name;

Is the spelling of 'privelidged', how it is spelt on the forum intentional?

If so the spelling is wrong, and 'privileged' is how it should be spelt.

Anyway just a point.
Yeah, I noticed the spelling, something similar happened before, & it was put right.

I'm glad he did too. Something finally that some members will get to customize besides their signature.

And it seems to me that it's just going to be a big popularity contest as to who gets to use it. Some will get it, others will complain.

well as i see it and i don't personally vouche for dave, but the most helpful that contribute to the forum will be seeing the option.

well i know i won't be seeing a custom title any times soon. I don't come here anymore to help people with computer problems and besides if I wanted to i couldn't because i just don't know enough about computer technical issues.

Back
Top Bottom