New Theme!

I like these colors. I mean my favorite color is maroune but it wouldnt look good. These are great colors that symbolizes a computer.

i wonder if there would be a way to make your own, kind of like putting the forum in an iframe, but maybe theres some way to change the images and stuff and put them on a different server, yet still link to the cf forum/database.
its a nice fantasy :p

Forum.png

Forum.png

dont know why my links dont work in img tags but do in normal ?

n e ideas

im jus throwing this out there jus to show how easy it would be to come up with a new logo,

i think we should have a competition and get david in on it,

everyone designs a logo and has to submit it by say 18th april and then we all post and have a poll and the winners logo is out new logo,

benifits include a great community project and we get a new logo.

jus realised the background there looks purple lol.

NOTE. im completely not suggesting we use that awful thing above as a logo its jus my way of getting onto a subject of our competition.

Forum.png

Forum.png

dont know why my links dont work in img tags but do in normal ?

n e ideas

im jus throwing this out there jus to show how easy it would be to come up with a new logo,

i think we should have a competition and get david in on it,

everyone designs a logo and has to submit it by say 18th april and then we all post and have a poll and the winners logo is out new logo,

benifits include a great community project and we get a new logo.

jus realised the background there looks purple lol.

NOTE. im completely not suggesting we use that awful thing above as a logo its jus my way of getting onto a subject of our competition.

Shouldn't that be in the logo competition thing.

Back
Top Bottom