New Section

ok, I have an idea I dont know if you will like it or not but I will try :)

ok here I go

Ahem clears throat

I think that since lots of members including me are always making threads about how we are going to make new computers and stuff like that like new builds?
Why not make a section called um I dont know um how about"building computers" or some thing like that idk you can prob come up with a better name
I think that it would be a good place for all members to post their new computer build ideas,questions,concerns anything like that

Do you get my idea? lol sorry if I confused you

I think that he needs to open his eyes a bit. I mean great guy. Only problem is he doesnt really listen to us. Lol, he doesnt even listen to me, and look at my position in the place.

Im going to send im an email sometime. Hopeing to clear a few things up for him. I dont know if hes not noticing or not caring.

No, Dave thats not a personal blow. ALthough, I dont see how that could come out as nice :(

This wouldn't be a place for "advice" per say. It'd be a place to talk about the new stuff that you've gotten. Maybe it could put some sightful insight into someone else never know.

OK... this (I think) is a good idea...
the general computers section does tend to get bogged down with threads asking for advice about building a new computer,

I think it'd be a better idea if the section was called 'Computer Advice' though, I mean rather than limiting it to specifcally computer building advice or help, then people could ask questions about graphics cards sound card and monitor buying advice there as well as what components for their new build or how to fit them all together.

I don't get what the fuss is about whether David implements every suggestion or not, as I said in a previous thread, not every suggestion is worthy of being implemented, and regardless of whether it says moderator under my name or not, I don't expect that should mean that david will take anything I say with any more regard than something someone else said.

Position as moderator isn't some sort of key to getting what you want, it's a position of trust to help keep the place clean and help diffuse fights.
it's a position given to people based on how sensible and helpfull they seem to be, not haw many great ideas they've had about how to re-organise the forums!!!

Yeah, this would be a good idea. I know some other computer forums have specific forums for like motherboards, memory, parts, general, internet, etc. and then the basic social lounge / off topic forum.

Nate, that does in fact sound like a good idea. Hopefully David considers it, it would be a great addition to the forum.

YES, individual forums for Motherboard, RAM, CPU (which we have already), Storage Devices, Network Devices, etc. Get rid of General Hardware and Software forum (it's so croweded in there), instead, have like a Troubleshooting Forum section. Get rid of some of the We Hosting forums and Techinical forums. Some can be kept, but we have tons of forums in there that doesn't get used that much.

Back
Top Bottom