New Look

I like how the text doesn't gray out when you quote another person's post, I found that a little hard to read before.
I love the new look, looks so modern, and I'm a big believer of change.....so...hurrah David!

Tommy Boy said:
I like how the text doesn't gray out when you quote another person's post

I was wondering if that'd be the case :p

Oh look....Proof :D

Looks like CF just needed the upgrade all round, if you ask me.

It's like going from Windows 95 to XP - what a difference.

Yeah thats true.

:eek: The pictures have gone back to the sides. I haven't noticed until now, but thats much better :D

I like the look now though. Its rather...super

another thing...is there a way to change the icon on the left that tells you when you've posted in a thread? maybe to something more clear? It's not a big deal, just when I'm browsing through looking for threads I've posted in, I just have to look a little harder.....lol

Yeah I've noticed that too. Thats the first thing I noticed.

That does need changing really.
The image with the large black hole to say you posted in it was better and clearer.

ANOTHER THING:

You know the sig? Do you think that should be greyed out slightly? I do, as it seems to join to the text you've written, and I'm not sure about that...

nah, I like the sigs the way they are...maybe a line all the way across to seperate them?
now that I look at the icon for posts that you've replied to, it really isn't that bad, but it could be clearer.

Kage said:
Yeah I've noticed that too. Thats the first thing I noticed.

That does need changing really.
The image with the large black hole to say you posted in it was better and clearer.

ANOTHER THING:

You know the sig? Do you think that should be greyed out slightly? I do, as it seems to join to the text you've written, and I'm not sure about that...

Hmmm... I've never thought of that :D Don't even know if you can do that! Bound to be possible in the template, but I'm not sure if there is an option for it. As far as I know it is bound by the Style of the Postbit itself, rather than the Style of the Signiture.

Ah! The Editor has been changed completely now :D

Lol, yeah, i agree that the use needed to be getting used to at first but after a few minutes or so, it looks pretty good, easier to read and looks more modern :)

Back
Top Bottom