New advertising technique

Many forums use something like where after every three posts, there is an ad in the space where the post would be. If you could only enable that for guests, I think it would work pretty well. Not intrusive at all, and registered members don't even see it.

I don't think it's a problem,although it would be nice to have some companies from different countries (Australia,UK,US) so that more people can use them.

Yes - if everyone is ok with that I will refine the ads so there are ones for different countries aswell.

What about those sponsered post thingies? You know, when ONE post on every page is made by a bot, with a banner ad in it? I could live with that.

But don't you think that is even more intrusive? having a massive banner as the first thread?

Yes - if everyone is ok with that I will refine the ads so there are ones for different countries aswell.

But don't you think that is even more intrusive? having a massive banner as the first thread?

Meh. I dont think they are THAT bad. If they only show once per page, then they are OK with me.

It's fine with me to have country-specific ad's. Infact, that would be great :)

id prefer not to have any ads under my image :)

we would all prefer it if the site didn't have to have ads at all and so would david i reckon but unfortunately the hosting bill has to be paid somehow and im with daivd that viewing that little thing really isn't too much to ask

id rather just have a few banners at the bottom of the site, but its ok i guess.

Back
Top Bottom