Navigation at bottom..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Well, at my place, and a couple of others, they have forum navigation at the bottom, so when you post, and you are taken to your post, instead of having to scroll alllll the way to the top, there is links at the bottom, underneath the last thread in the post, like this.

Is this something we can add in, because I dont know about everyone else, but I sure would find it helpful!

Yeah, but your forum is running phpBB, not vBulletin, but it probably could be possible via some sort of modification.

joxley1990 said:
Well, at my place, and a couple of others, they have forum navigation at the bottom, so when you post, and you are taken to your post, instead of having to scroll alllll the way to the top, there is links at the bottom, underneath the last thread in the post, like this.

Is this something we can add in, because I dont know about everyone else, but I sure would find it helpful!

Aren't they the same tho?
V
15n4yew.jpg

If this ^ one on CF is a little bit too far down im sure David could move the code(or whatever) it up towards the thread/post's more?..

its still a bit of a hassle compared to one click of a button. the link is also in the perfect place. on that site.

dude1234 said:
its still a bit of a hassle compared to one click of a button. the link is also in the perfect place. on that site.

Exactly yeah, ahh who am I kidding, it wont happen.

its amazing how something so little like that can be sometimes so hard to do. it probs wont happen as you said. although it would be cool, theres just bigger things david should concentrate on, like fixing the logo :p

Back
Top Bottom