My Views On Things {IMO}

Where the server happens to be plays a large role for dial up (so I understand.) since dial up uses analog audio as a means of transferring data to your isp, who then transfers data to wher ever it is your trying to communicate, then they send the new info back to you via analog, where your moden turns that analog to digital.

This is just a vage understanding of it, of coarse.

root said:
personally I'd love an internet designed for dialup users, no annoying flash crap on websites, no stupidly large pictures or csreen shots in posts!! everything would load pretty much instantly... (wouldn't it be great)

As far as Avatars go, every now and then everyone gets restless and creates a massive thread on avatars and how we need more... but I don't think that's exactly true, I thikn that the current amount of avatrs is enough, (although that obviously doesn't affect me!).

Personally I don't have a problem with clean and or funy avatars, but it's pretty obvious that some people will miss use those tags.
I mean there are already some people who seem to find it great to use the [ img ] tags to post unappropriate pictures!

i totally agree w/the above ^^^ this has been broght up alot..but David likes the simple clean look of the forum. Too much and it does infact clutter up the threads. i have been to web site forums that had so much crap in the threads you could'nt tell what was been said, and what was just part of the member's profile.

Back
Top Bottom