My signiture does not work

ThomasB

Solid State Member
Hey guy, I have tried heaps of diffrent codes, but my signiture does not work on any of them. Please help, Regards, Thomas.

In my cp, it says vb code is off, here is says it is on.

Re: My signature does not work

ThomasB said:
Hey guy, I have tried heaps of diffrent codes, but my signature does not work on any of them. Please help, Regards, Thomas.

Fact: Tom, your CF signature is displayed, & it's OK, but it needs cleaning up, have a look, because colours aren't permitted there, all the colour symbols are there, & it looks messy, go to User CP at the top of every page, & re-write in default black, if you can't manage that, I'll do it for you, no problem :D

ThomasB said:
Hey guy, I have tried heaps of diffrent codes, but my signiture does not work on any of them. Please help, Regards, Thomas.

Ive cleaned up your sig, by getting rid of the colour symbols, mod's can do that, OK? :D , of course I haven't touched anything else, incidentally you can have up to three URL's in your sig.

Maybe David should make it so if vb codes are inserted they don't show anyway like the tags... dunno if that would be possible unless you made them go into effect, but who knows?

ThomasB said:

No comment yet about me helping to clean up your CF sig then?, I did it for you, because it didn't look as though you were about to, a word or two from you would be good.

joxley1990 said:
Give him a chance mate, Im sure he will come back and pass on his thanks.
I'll say this as politely as I can, go away & post about something else, don't worry your head about what I do, OK?, thank you, shhhh, going now, byeee!
deepsleep.gif
*snore*

Back
Top Bottom