My CF review

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
Well i've been here for about 3 months now, and i thought i'd share with you all about my stay.
Well i'll start off by saying, i won't ever be leaving this place, cause this is such an amazing forum, the best one out there!
The people here are amazing, everyone respects everyone, they offer good advice, suggestions, feedback, and good solid information.
This forum is also very active, and responses on the forum are quick and knowledgeable.

Well to sum it all up, this place is A+++! couldn't want it any other way!!

Thanks everyone!!!! Looking forward to getting to know more and more people around here too!

whoo whoop

go CF i do have to agree i have never found a forum that quiet compares to this one

Freak.

Lol just kidding. Glad you enjoy it here :)

Freak eh....
i think i should edit my review now :p ...i don't appreciate the name calling around here LOL

Just kidding ofcourse :) Lets just say, not only do i meet a bunch of great people here...i'm learning tones and tones too :D

I just like the way it is. It's simple and organised, compared to heavy modded forums I've seen. CV is an exception. It's neat and done right too, but this one is the most simple forum I've seen.

It's enough for me here. It just gets annoying when people get in arguments then start name calling, most of it is because of post count and rep too; and when we get little firebrands messing around, it's very annoying.

Don't know why they're doing that, but I just say what I think is best suited. I am not one of these "Fanboys" or whatever you call them.

Back
Top Bottom