My CF name

Brookfield

Golden Master
Just a small thing really, as my CF name is my actual christian name, is there a way that the first letter can be changed to upper case, i.e., capitals.
Just me being fussy I guess, but when I'm informed that I have a reply, I think that "Hello Maurice" would be better, so would my "title" on each post entry, don't you think?

Thanks, Maurice

Cheers, I've just noticed that I am a Junior Member now,
yahoo.gif

thanks to whoever,.....progress, progress!

Maurice

maurice said:
Just a small thing really, as my CF name is my actual christian name, is there a way that the first letter can be changed to upper case, i.e., capitals.
Just me being fussy I guess, but when I'm informed that I have a reply, I think that "Hello Maurice" would be better, so would my "title" on each post entry, don't you think?

Thanks, Maurice

Well if you PM David on this, i don't think he'll mind doing this for you..

Oh and "Congrat's on becoming a Junior member !!
EmoticonTongueWag.gif

~mr mixx~ said:
Well if you PM David on this, i don't think he'll mind doing this for you..

Oh and "Congrat's on becoming a Junior member !!
Thanks mr mixx, I'll do that, he's a good guy, perhaps he'll help.

PS; like the animation, if, one day in the future, I become a mod, maybe I'll be able to import, well done!

let hope i don't want to change my name from technoman to Technoman !!!

Congrats for becoming a Junior member, Well Done!

BTW if you are reading David i don't want to change my name .. lol

technoman said:
let hope i don't want to change my name from technoman to Technoman !!!

Congrats for becoming a Junior member, Well Done!

BTW if you are reading David i don't want to change my name .. lol
I'm sure David would do the same for you, but it probably doesn't bother you, am I right?
Thanks for the congrats, I didn't expect a change in grade this early, perhaps it's to do with "reputation points?, I have ten.
roller.gif

Maurice

Well done Maurice, you are one of the types of people we need here: Helpful, kind, and understanding of others.

Thanks, Masa, that's just me, I guess,....only kidding!, but I find that with maturity, & all that life has thrown at me, I have mellowed a lot, I used to be very fiery, quick tempered, mainly due to having to hold down a job needing to deal with a large staff of all types of people, I had many a verbal battle in those days, long gone, I'm glad to say, unfortunately my wife used to suffer in silence from the backlash when I got home each day, but I soon learnt that it was futile, & I soon gave up taking it out on her, & she stuck by me, bless her.
Thanks again for your kind words.

Maurice :D

Back
Top Bottom