Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #11
Fully Optimized
 
CompMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,323
Send a message via AIM to CompMan
Default Re: More titles

I agree with this also, would be cool for some new titles.
__________________

__________________
|Intel Q6600@3.0ghz||ASUS MAXIMUS FORMULA||2GiG Corsair XM2 DDR2 800||EvGa 8800GTS||36gig Western Digital Raptor 10,000 rpm||Ultra X2 connect 550W modular psu||Thermaltake Tsunami Case|Vista 64bit|
Windows has Blue screens, Mac has grey screens, and CF has White screens!!
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT Titanium Grey, Greddy Exhaust, AEM cold air intake
--objects in rearview get smaller with each shift--
CompMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 06:47 PM   #12
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: More titles

0-24 Newbie
25-99 Junior Member
100-499 Member
500-999 Senior Member
1000-1999 Guru
2500-4999 Super Guru
5000+ CF Junkie

if anybody spams to get a higher level, then ban them. also the system all the way up to Guru doesnt change, and 90% of the guru's on here know better than to spam, and could care less about rep.
__________________

Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 06:54 PM   #13
88
Fully Optimized
 
88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,775
Send a message via MSN to 88
Default Re: More titles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
if anybody spams to get a higher level, then ban them. also the system all the way up to Guru doesnt change, and 90% of the guru's on here know better than to spam, and could care less about rep.
right, the mods keep a pretty good eye on who's spamming so if people do it they simply get the ban hammer.
__________________
Killing under the cloak of war is no different than murder

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:16 PM   #14
Fully Optimized
 
CompMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,323
Send a message via AIM to CompMan
Default Re: More titles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
0-24 Newbie
25-99 Junior Member
100-499 Member
500-999 Senior Member
1000-1999 Guru
2500-4999 Super Guru
5000+ CF Junkie

if anybody spams to get a higher level, then ban them. also the system all the way up to Guru doesnt change, and 90% of the guru's on here know better than to spam, and could care less about rep.
I really like that rud. But I think one more class for like 10000, and 20000
__________________
|Intel Q6600@3.0ghz||ASUS MAXIMUS FORMULA||2GiG Corsair XM2 DDR2 800||EvGa 8800GTS||36gig Western Digital Raptor 10,000 rpm||Ultra X2 connect 550W modular psu||Thermaltake Tsunami Case|Vista 64bit|
Windows has Blue screens, Mac has grey screens, and CF has White screens!!
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT Titanium Grey, Greddy Exhaust, AEM cold air intake
--objects in rearview get smaller with each shift--
CompMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:32 PM   #15
Fully Optimized
 
hascet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,218
Default Re: More titles

Ya, rudster those are some good titles. No wonly if we can maybe get them implemented
hascet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:34 PM   #16
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: More titles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88 View Post
right, the mods keep a pretty good eye on who's spamming so if people do it they simply get the ban hammer.
I like teh ban hammorz.
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 12:03 AM   #17
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: More titles

can i borrow it?
__________________

Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0