More PM Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody really need more PM Space? :p I mean, if you're on here every day, which is how much you would need to be to even start filling up the Inbox; then you have more than enough time to clean it up :D If you like keeping them, download them and keep them on your own computer :p

I'd close it, but most people here could just reply anyway :p I'd throw it into the Spam Forum, but it might be made again or moved back. Its a reasonable request, some people use loads of PMs or don't check them much, but it wasn't put through in a very pleasant way and we have a Staff Discussion Forum for such Staff Discussions.

Don't really need lots of people moaning about stuff in the Public Forums do we? Really... :D

Oh yeah while we're on the subject of asking David for stuff - I could seriously do with a cup of tea right about now!

Cup of tea coming right up!!

On a serious note. I WILL increase the space of pms. I'll get the upgrade in and do it then, save messing around with this version.

So thats the end of the subject right?

I'll lock the thread because its going a bit far and the orginial discussion has been resovled.

Anyone want it open - send me a pm

aslong as you dont spill it on your printer

*remembers back to his first chat log with LK*

lol i use my PMs alot, and i dont like deleting them all, and how lame of a forum would it be to have to download them just to then have to copy and paste it back if you want to carry on the convo

ive only got 120mb free space (bloody games ill hvae to uninstall UT2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom