More PM Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Master
15 is no way near enough

and definatly not for mods

mods should be on atleast 50 and members on 25 MINIMUM, can we get this changed

NO it will not take up much more of your EV1 server resources, it can be done in the matter of seconds and is something that is badly needed

EDIT: paradox clear your PM inbox

I think I agree. But you should stop throwing your weight around at David, it's almost as if you're ungrateful.

im gratefall for the forum, thats it

last time david listened to his members and did something theyd like to have done was, erm........dont no ask the realy old members that left

or those who think the CF logo is actually going to cange, or those who think this place is actually going to get upgraded

i mean fr heavon sake it took several months just to get a staff lounge, it took setishocks great mod skills to get a spam archive

it to me and dynamix to make a CF tombstone to even get him to listen to the logo idea. it took the work of god knows how many people just to put the best mods this forum as ever had back in power

Man, I have to say I hate the new mods. :p

About the PM situation, I use about 15 a day, so I have to delete them everyday, we should have at least 25.

lol yeh, dont worry it takes time for them to realise how this place is dealt with, what gets what done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom