More forums needed??

The more complicated you make it the less people will use it. Best thing to do here is to streamline.

That's what i was on about , but in a more orderly fashion...

and to focus on topic :

let's try to stay on topic, enough about double posts and DB errors..We know those happen sometimes, but it's throwing this thread off topic. ;)

I've only been here a couple of days but I can already see some parts of the forums dont get posted in very much, but I'm not having any problems finding my way around.
Welcome to Computer Forums, I see you're in Cheltenham, I'm watching racing from there on TV at the moment, I live on the Isle of Wight myself, do you know it?

umm but i WILL on the side of mark i clearly saw them as 2 DIFFERENT posts unless brook edited them to be different

... looks like we are both blind then..

I fully agree, but I can't post what I want to say sometimes 'cos Mark's too busy deleting the contents of my posts, either that or he's shovelling them into the spam archive, how I wish you were here again in your previous role of mod!!!

if ya keep to the rules of the forum there will be no problem ;)

if ya double post, which is against the rules, i shall do my job as a moderator and remove the resulting spam :)

This thread has been great. The database error produced two different posts. Looks more serious than ever now, David should take a look. ;)

On-topic: I don't think we need any more forums, I'd prefer if the hosting forums were merged instead.

damn cheltenhams been hit v bad with the floods, no water supply atm :(
luckily its all good in my part of evesham
anyway back on topic. i still think a junk zone is good :)
this forum doesnt have that many sub forums anyway.

Back
Top Bottom