More forums needed??

humm, a totally different post was sent twice? wow.. thats one impressive database error.. it can change the content of the post..

i cant possibly comment as mark edited them to both say "double post". why wasnt the original kept :confused:

he posted two separate posts as a double post, instead of making them into one post, like david has asked on many occasions.

they were deleted, like you were told would happen if you continued to double post. ive already deleted 3 other double posts by you today maurice..

the origional post wasnt kept cause maurice has been told enough times that double posting is against the rules.. so im just clearing the spam that is being left on the forum..

ohh yh i remember now. thats right there were like 3 posts in a row and you just merged them :)

i cant possibly comment as mark edited them to both say "double post". why wasnt the original kept :confused:
I posted one, & a glitch, a blank page appeared & it was sent again so they are technically both "original", understand?

haha, yeah, corse they were.. the forum glitch managed to post two totally different posts, as i said before.. one impressive glitch. one would expect, if there was a glitch, the same post to be posted a couple of mins after the last one.. instead a totally different one was posted quarter of an hour after..

no not really. mark seems to think the posts were different so merged them. you seem to think they were the same due to the db error.
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom