Mods

Lowndsey

Site Team
Staff member
This place needs more i swear. Idiots running amok and no one to do anything about it. It is left unattended for hours upon hours everyday now. The downhill slide continues further and further.

Lowndsey, it's 3:58am here. I am doing the best I can banning them, I hope you can understand.

Which is why people are needed where it is not 3:58am. I dont care who..anyone.

personally i always thought the place was well moderated the only 1 thing i can pick up on was a long conversationg between some1 who obviously had 2 accounts and just spammed up there own thread but other than that i think its been pretty good,

+1 for all the mode .........(except DJ-CHRIS) LMAO jokes.

no seriously i would like to get round to +1 for all the mods for doing a great job. ooooh thelis is here thas 1 off my list

Haha, ssc456, much appreciated.

Well, I want to say again that Lowndsey has a point. I don't really sleep all that much, so I am online a lot. However, I am aware that a lot of times things escape my grasp and there is a need for more mods.

it was five to nine AM when this thread started in the UK.

whether everyone around here knows it or not there is a report post button on these forums.

that sends all the mods an email, (in case they are not online at that particular time).

last night there were 2 reported posts, if there are only 2 posts reported since I signed off of my email, (some 16 hours ago) I don't think that we can really say that there is a massive spam problem around here.

If members really fee that there is a spam problem then get more proactive about reporting the stuff that you don't like seeing arund here.

there are over sixty thousand threads on this forum, and nearly a millions posts have been made since .
it's practically impossible to review eac and every post that gets made.

generally if a mod sees some spam then they will move it straight away.
if a member sees spam then it's a bit obvious that a mod hasn't see it yet and it should be reported.

Also if you guys ever see that I am not on CF or not responding to reported posts, feel free to IM me at Thelis321. I am online about 80% of the day since I always have my phone with me. I'll be happy to listen to your concerns.

yea more mods are always good. the current amount is ok, but 1 or 2 more would deff improve things obviously, as theres time when ive been on and seen spam, and even when its reported it takes time to be removed. its just one of those things. we all have lives and no set times on cf, thats why more mods = better

This place needs more i swear. Idiots running amok and no one to do anything about it. It is left unattended for hours upon hours everyday now. The downhill slide continues further and further.

I agree, we should get rid of our non active mods and replace them. Like ArrizX, 99nasha, G35x, and whoever there also are. Honestly I think Lowndsey would make a good mod, T-MAN, and Alvino.

Back
Top Bottom