Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care about their amount of posts...as long as they've been here long enough to know whats going on and have some knowledge....as I said, lhuser and rusbo.uk have quality posts....as well as jac006

i love these threads they realy cheer up my day

let me put it through the eyes of someone who see's what this read is Realy for

ill create a mod election thread because theres no way i can naturally shine and be noticed and nominated for mod without creating this lame ass thread. now creating a thread like this would naturally get locked so what ill do it keep digging for problems with current mods then keep commenting on there failures and staying away from what accomplishments they have done

to increase the success i wont use common sence and report the idle mods on msn to the site ill justw ait and complain

once i created a thread naturally every sad bugger will start highlighting there own great points about how they used to mod/admin other forums and how great they would be. while there doing that ill secretly hint about myself without making it so obvious my nominating people i in honestly dont actually want mod but it hides me being selfish

i dare you to argue (Oo i said a bad thing another fault you can put in your next thread your mods are to cocky)

jac006 said:
Whoever becomes mod, I have to say... as humble as I can.... that I spend a lot of time on here and kinda deserve to be a mod......

Dont ever beg, ask, or hint that you want to be a mod. That just annoys us

in your opinions you deserve to be gods

doesnt change the fact its not going to happen

i deserved to get better GCSE grades, i deserved to make more money, i deserve to have more sites

doesnt mean a thing read my above post i cant wait for someone to brag how well they do on other forums, that makes me laff

"i was admin on another computer forums"

"how many members were on it"

"welll a few" in reality 2

135791 said:
i love these threads they realy cheer up my day

let me put it through the eyes of someone who see's what this read is Realy for

ill create a mod election thread because theres no way i can naturally shine and be noticed and nominated for mod without creating this lame ass thread. now creating a thread like this would naturally get locked so what ill do it keep digging for problems with current mods then keep commenting on there failures and staying away from what accomplishments they have done

to increase the success i wont use common sence and report the idle mods on msn to the site ill justw ait and complain

once i created a thread naturally every sad bugger will start highlighting there own great points about how they used to mod/admin other forums and how great they would be. while there doing that ill secretly hint about myself without making it so obvious my nominating people i in honestly dont actually want mod but it hides me being selfish

i dare you to argue (Oo i said a bad thing another fault you can put in your next thread your mods are to cocky)

Hahaha. I could see myself making a post like that back in the old days. To the point, and taking no prisoners. Nice one.

i might have done that in the day so its understandable

id never had imagined how annoying though

99nasha said:
Dont ever beg, ask, or hint that you want to be a mod. That just annoys us

I know, I've been trying very hard not to say anything at all... but it's just that I've been here so long, done so much.... *sigh*....

50% of mods aren't active. Although, some comes in an out...but the rest...welll....they're at school, work or just forgot about it

MarxSoccer said:
Alright, so I log on to see BobtheLOL back, spamming the shit out of this place.

I know there was another thread talking about the inactive mods, well I think it would be wise to consider that thread, get rid of them, then consider THIS thread and promote a few ACTIVE moderators, between the active moderators, choose between time zones and such. I hate seeing someone on a spam rage and nobody here to end it.

I BEG YOUR PARDON.
Most of the mods are in school or working. Where you need to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom