Moderator/Admin

Silvalite

Baseband Member
Hey - just wondering what I need 2 do 2 become a moderator or admin or part of the site team. I'm not sure which 1 u call it so pls also tell me that :)

Thanks,
Silvalite110

Hey - just wondering what I need 2 do 2 become a moderator or admin or part of the site team. I'm not sure which 1 u call it so pls also tell me that :)

Thanks,
Silvalite110
Be around here a lot longer than you have, gain a lot more respect and grow up a bit.

Thanks,
Silvalite110

Thanks for asking.

Site Team positions are by invitation and generally extended to seasoned members who have demonstrated great posting, provided good advice and are generally helpful. We have lots of members like this and it's nice to know that there's interest. :flowers:

Ok thanks Janet - appalled at all the rude comments above and judging by those comments I don't think I'm the one who needs to grow up...

And thanks again Janet - I already knew that I would need to spend some more time here because I'm new but was just wondering if there were any other things I had to do :)

Thanks for all the help - and grow up u other 2...

Well, they do mark a point though. Talking 2 u like this as if it was a txt msg, isn't really neat to look at.

If you need to ask, you aren't ready for it.
I think this is a perfectly polite post that sums up the situation well! Not rude in the slightest...

Janet, I love your lego set
But is it real lego? The blocks on top look a bit big to me...

Back
Top Bottom