Moderation

The one thing that I have noticed is that the mods do not seem to apply the no swearing rule to themselves and will frequently swear in posts.

There does seem to be some hypocrisy in regards to what members can post, and how they treat others and how moderators can treat others. Thats just my opinion and is not directed at anyone in particular.

what i like is that people make these threads saying about mods not making decisions

Yet when we do make a decision you still come along and tell us its wrong or you complain?!?

I think its not mods that need sorting its members... See Arrizx just gave a good example of us involving the members in the CF decision process. If you dont want any input on anything thats fine just dont complain when a decision you dont like is made yeh?!

MSFanBoy said:
Who cares if they swear? It's the internet :p

I personally do not mind about the swearing, and I did not make the post for all the mods to say whether it is done or not, what I was pointing out, that there are times when the rules do not appear to apply for the moderators. It is often pointed out that younger people may access and use this site and for this reason it is often pointed out to watch your language when posting on it.

I am not turning this into a moderator bashing thread, I respect the difficult position that they are in at times, and I think on the majority of occasions they make the right decision, I know when I have disagreed I will approach the moderator concerned.

However to be a leader, it is important for a person to show and display consistency, to follow the rules themselves that the community has a whole has to abide by.

It is their responsibility to make decisions, this forum is not a democracy and I for one do not expect them to run every decision past its members, and there will be decisions that people disagree with, that is a fact of life, they cannot please everyone.

Yeah, I agree with that Glasseye. Set an example. But they do a good job the mods do. No-one can be perfect...

And this evidence to show we dont follow the rules is where?!?

Apart from your first post of Arrizx trying to involve more of CF members into what goes on

Dev0115 said:
Really? Why, what happend? And why is he still listed under the mods? Are you trying to play a joke on me..ahah im just confused, when the hell did this all happen..
To use his words, he's just popping in & out.

or to use the other words he said on his forum (yet again) 'OK i wont be back over there'

which is it Seti?
make up your mind already! lol!

Back
Top Bottom