Moderation

Really? Why, what happend? And why is he still listed under the mods? Are you trying to play a joke on me..ahah im just confused, when the hell did this all happen..

lhuser said:
I usually take actions myself when it's an old thread, when I ban, or close for spam, but some threads, I ask so that people would agree or not. Sometimes, I ain't sure.

Yeah, old threads = lock. Ban = decisions baised on actions towards me other members or staff, and general forum usage. Spam = closed. Swearing (most) = edit out.

Pretty simple. All the optionional stuff, or things that memebers care about more then I do, (such as too many stickies) I ask..

Im pretty straight forward.

Setishock whined a few times about how he was leaving and he always comes back. So I'm sure he'll be back again.

Mark says:
dont call ppl idiots - first warning.

Enough! Let him go for Pete's sake. I know he's not wanted in here and such, but I think that now, if he's on his site and yo are in yours (CF), then nothing to worry. He is not gone. I'm trying to take away this thing and all is happening is that it comes back.

Yes, I know he banned ArrizX in CV due to him using his e-mail wthout permission. No, it was not good to bring it over here. Now, he's doing his job by forgeting it. Turn the page or I will do the same.

Lionheart said:
Setishock whined a few times about how he was leaving and he always comes back. So I'm sure he'll be back again.

Mark says:
dont call ppl idiots - first warning.

Who are you, and how do you know so much, didnt you just join today?

Dev0115 said:
Speaking of SetiShock, where has he been as of late? I dont see him around much, did something happen that I dont know about..?
c9e473a4.jpg

And lionheart/amorssang

Shut up

Yeah, I thought it was someone from the past. Man people never seem to stop amazing me, why dont you just go to another forum? Anyhow, good to know what happend.

Back
Top Bottom