Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 03:33 PM   #71
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz
Default Re: Mod Job Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
OK 'praps it was seven, but the point is that no one has more than three I think, & those that had one, still have it, easy way to find out is to look in the members list I guess, I'll do that.
Well its simple enought to explain. One bar used to represent 35 points, and im guessing that 1 bar represents 100 points now.

Old 04-14-2007, 03:34 PM   #72
BSOD

Clever raffaz! Lol

Old 04-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #73
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

ive got 99 points :O hmmm (im a bit slow on the rep)
edit: @furby, 68 posts per day :O
Old 04-14-2007, 04:08 PM   #74
Golden Master

I had a look in the members list as I said I would, & did a sample count of A through to J, first 3 pages of each, each page holds 30 usernames, that's 300, out of which 298 had one rep, 2 had 2, namely, D88 & G35x.
those other members with usernames A to J that we know were further along of course, ArrizX & me for example, I enjoyed the exercise though, oh, & out of those 298, only a very few had 1 or 2 posts, the rest had made none, surprising that, just how many more nil posts are there in the rest of the 20,000?, the mind boggles!
Old 04-14-2007, 04:27 PM   #75
Golden Master

i was a through to j and i have over 2000 so i guess im kind of special, although i dont have 2 bars yet. im guessing im a mere 1 point off but arnt sure. it is a shame how there are so many people with 0 posts
Old 04-14-2007, 05:07 PM   #76
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
i was a through to j and i have over 2000 so i guess im kind of special, although i dont have 2 bars yet. im guessing im a mere 1 point off but arnt sure. it is a shame how there are so many people with 0 posts
No, you weren't on the first 3 pages of D, that I said I looked at, as those 3 didn't cover "du", but I guess your kind of special to someone, your girl friend maybe, yes?
As for the countless hundreds perhaps thousands that haven't posted, all forums get these, people register then they either forget or can't be bothered, when you think about, they can't "de-register" can they?, & it would be a monumental task to PB every one, each one would have to be done seperately, think of the time that would take, wow!
Old 04-14-2007, 05:15 PM   #77
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
No, you weren't on the first 3 pages of D, that I said I looked at, as those 3 didn't cover "du", but I guess your kind of special to someone, your girl friend maybe, yes?
As for the countless hundreds perhaps thousands that haven't posted, all forums get these, people register then they either forget or can't be bothered, when you think about, they can't "de-register" can they?, & it would be a monumental task to PB every one, each one would have to be done seperately, think of the time that would take, wow!
true, apart from i dont have a girlfriend im trying lol. im guessing 100 points is another boundry, damn im close. that reminds me. theres something i need to do
Old 04-14-2007, 06:00 PM   #78
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
I'm around when I can be. What with College, a needy girlfriend (awwwww ....) and an attempt at a social life amongst all that, things can be a bit hectic at times. Still do my bit whenever I can though.

And Mark, yeah you're right (and we need to catch up sometime - Download?); if I remember rightly I've been a Mod since late 2003.
ill be at download if i ever sell the bloody peugeot.. though if that doestn happen ill just make myself a little more overdrawn, ill be there, no worries.. yeah, we do need to catch up, lol, good to hear its still going well with the misses
Old 04-14-2007, 06:09 PM   #79
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
that reminds me. theres something i need to do
What might that be
Old 04-14-2007, 06:21 PM   #80
Golden Master

woot i have 2 bars. my guess was right. thanks jox
ps when i said i had something to do im working on it. i owe brookfield something