Mod Job Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
i reported 2 or 3 yesterday and ive seen a few today lol. stupid spammers.
@brook, i pm'ed david

i usually dont see the spammers in the day as i am at school , but there have been 2 already i have seen today

i only see them once in a while but the past few days ive seen several. its just one of those things.
now to wait for a reply on my missing thread...

right...

just to clear a few things up.

I posted in the staff lounge about how to see who has done what with the threads. if you don't know, then look in there.

I moved all of the threads front he social lounge and general hardware software forum that were created in a time when the forum software was broken (that were of subject only and no content).

about halfway through the second page of moving them I really felt like banning the people who were posting them.
I mean the forum was broken, you should have just gone away and come back when it was fixed!
never mind it's all sorted now.

one last thing to clear up...
as mods we do work hard, there are no slackers or anything like that, but all of us have to sleep sometimes, at 1 in the morning I was in bed, so that i could get up and drive an hour to work, (mostly so I could post here it seems!).

I know it's annoying to see spam, and that particular brand of spam was very annoying, but it does all get cleared up.
if nothing else the first thing i usually do is check my email, and look at all the reported posts. and deal with them where appropriate.

if yuo see spam happening online then just report it, and sooner or later a mod will come clear it up.

is this a bug?

2d1adn9.jpg

i randomly noticed it.

No, page didnt load correctly.

Grandad, back in the days when I was at the dizzying heights of moderatorship, I remember a feature called "Edit thread" whereby one could view a thread's history.

This ended the question of "Who moved what, when and why?". No need to wear out your comma key by PMing David everytime you need your inane opinions "backed up" (rather you force David into agreeing with you, somehow) as the answers are laid out in front of you.

And the way in which you demand to know David's activities with regards to other members... why do you have to be so cantankerous and meddling? Can't you take up golf or something?

Grandad, back in the days when I was at the dizzying heights of moderatorship, I remember a feature called "Edit thread" whereby one could view a thread's history.

This ended the question of "Who moved what, when and why?". No need to wear out your comma key by PMing David everytime you need your inane opinions "backed up" (rather you force David into agreeing with you, somehow) as the answers are laid out in front of you.

And the way in which you demand to know David's activities with regards to other members... why do you have to be so cantankerous and meddling? Can't you take up golf or something?
I don't mind being called Grandad, only by you though, I would love to have become one, but it wasn't to be.

Force David to agree?, I should be so lucky!!, the last time I PM'd David, was about ten days ago, & it wasn't about you, don't flatter yourself, it was about the rep system, anything you'd like to say about me?, if so. bring it on
clapping.gif

Oh, & by the way, just for you, I popped in a few more commas, as I know how much you love them.

@root. i know you need to sleep. i said that in my thread. i simply wanted to know if any of the mods were from outside of the Uk as alot of people post from the usa and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom